Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Meaningful Gifts BNR - an Etsy promotions thread

 Recently one of my Etsy buddies invited me to join her in a thread I hadn't checked out before.  It was to help her out in a contest but it only took me a few minutes before I was hooked.  I even decided to buy in to it on my iPhone because I didn't want to wait until Sunday when I'd have Internet access!  It was a pain to try to get it working when the cell towers were sporadic through the woods but I got it done!  Since then I've had two sales from that thread and I can't seem to get enough of it!  For all of you who enjoy participating in BNR threads, I honestly hope you'll check it out and tell everyone we referred you!  Here's the link:  More Meaningful Gifts BNR

And for those who haven't heard of BNRs or know what they are - I'll give you a quick rundown based on what I've learned since I started frequenting the forums.  BNR stands for "Buy & Replace," and they are true to their word!  When you "buy in" by purchasing something from one of the shops listed, you will then take their place in the listings.  If you purchase from several shops, you can get a X2, X3, etc after your name which means you won't actually be replaced until you're bought from that many times, although the shops that purchase from you will be added to the list as well.  They're a lot of fun and a great way to meet people and share your listings as well as find shops you haven't seen before!

Don't be afraid to contact me if you have any other questions, ever!  I'd love to share the things I've learned with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment