Saturday, October 16, 2010

My First Ever Feature!


One of the things I wanted to do when I created this blog was to promote fellow Etsy sellers who have items I absolutely love.  I've been meaning to write this out for about a week now, so I'm finally sitting down and putting my fingers to the keys.  So, who's going to be my first featured Etsy shop?  There are so many choices but I was finally able to pick one...

Classy and Sassy Charms

Cris makes absolutely gorgeous two-sided glass pendants that are all hand soldered.  Some are sweet and some are absolutely hilarious, hence the shop name.  I have bought three pendants from her in two different designs and the pictures don't do them justice!  The Fight Like A Girl pendant is one I bought for my business partner because she has a hoodie and a shirt with the same phrase.  Our annual Women's Expo here in Lansing has a big display every year and we always get at least one piece..but they definitely don't have anything quite like this!

Even though I bought it for my partner, I stole it and wore it just yesterday for my company's "Pink Out" day but that's a whole other story!  I received so many complements on this pendant all day and I told everyone exactly where I bought it and that they should do the same!  This is the back side of the same pendant.  She has many different varieties of pendants for Breast Cancer Awareness month, so you can show your support whether it be because it's for an important cause, or because you're fighting in support of your best friend, mother or daughter. 


And of course, I couldn't just leave this post without showcasing one of Classy and Sassy Charms' "sassy" creations.  There is something about this woman's pose that just tells me that no one would want to mess with her.  I love the fact that this picture is a classic, timeless photograph.  It's one of the things that attracted me to it the very first time I saw it.  Then there's the back side of it, which is what really brings forth the sassiness.




 This phrase - I really don't know where to begin.  I've seen it many, many times but paired with the above photo...it's absolutely perfect.  I have two copies of this one, both will be given away as Christmas presents to people in my life that I know will find it as funny as I do.  One especially, because I've heard her say this exact thing many many times in my lifetime.  I almost don't want to wait until Christmas because I'm so excited about them that I want to give them away right now! :) At least they don't live right near me so I'd have to mail them if I wanted to send them off early.  That helps...except by then I might want to keep them!


Cris has so many other options - ones especially made for holidays, Pride and Prejudice pendants...you can even have one custom made with the photos of your choice!  There's absolutely nothing she can't turn into a gorgeous one of a kind glass pendant for you!  Just so you're aware - all of her charms come with a free ball chain so it's ready to wear the minute it arrives.  To make it even sweeter, she's currently running TWO great specials that I don't think ANYONE could pass up!  She's very close to making 100 sales, so to get her there she's offering her pendants for $10 dollars (normally $12) with free shipping!  OR, if you're interested in her Halloween charms, they're Buy One Get One Free!  You just need to put in the message to seller which one of these great deals you're interested in and she will hook you up!

I hope you've enjoyed the feature and go lavish Classy and Sassy Charms with hearts and sales!

Until next time,
Angela

7 comments:

  1. Love to read Features; great way to run across new/exciting Etsy Shops!

    You have a new Follower! See ya on the Frenzy thread ...

    ~jQjewelrydesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pendants! You and she both have new followers!

    bagsofblessing.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - what a great fan to have! Thanks so much, Angela for this great feature. DEFINITELY a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely feature about a great fellow Etsian. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you girls have a blog now and love that you featured Classy! :)

    Love, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your newest follower from the frenzy thread. The pendants are fabulous, thanks for sharing such a talented etsian!

    ReplyDelete